Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vegas is coming up very quickly

For those of you who are a DM or above you know that DEMA is just around the corner.  Now with under 20 days left before the big day things are about to get crazy!  I know that I've personally got to get my head back in the game and focus on some PADI related studying that have been put off for a while and get ready for my EFR Instructor Trainer class that I've got to take next week.  WOW...did I just say next week.  Saying it and seeing it are two different things...now that I've seen the date it really time to study now!   When are you going to dust off the books and get back into the game or expand your current diving knowledge? 

2 comments:

  1. Already started. You just better pass your course so i can pass mine!! Then we'll have a few cocktails to celebrate all the bookwork we just got done with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pass it don't worry about that. So far I'm batting 1000! I just need to do a little reading that is all.

    ReplyDelete